What are the features that make the best automatic relay tester? These compact and convenient automatic relay tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average automatic relay tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of automatic relay tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the automatic relay tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best automatic relay tester & Features
1. Electronic Specialties 190 Relay Buddy Automotive Relay Tester
- Quick off-the-car relay tester – checks relay coil and switch contacts
- Automatic test with good/bad indication – fails bad relays
- Settable to 4 and 5 pin relay – tests the 3 most popular automotive relays
- Switch contact are loaded to detect excessive resistance
- Uses vehicle’s 12 Volt battery for power
Additional Info :
2. Hamolar 2 Pack 12V DC 120A Starter Relay Switch Car Heavy Duty Split Charge Continuous Duty 4 Terminal SPST Relays for Truck Boat Marine
- The 12v relay uses high-quality alloy terminals, and the internal contacts are silver-plated. Durable & Firm & Stable Contact Load: High Power Ideal for universal 12V applications.
- Function: 12VDC (14V Max) 4-Pin SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) Relay with 120A High Switching Capability. Perfect for Split Charging or Various Automotive Applications.
- High 120A coil capacity- able to handle those high current applications with ease, Heavy duty make or break (on/off) relay.
- We are equipped with terminal and gaskets to make installation simple and easy.
- Relay kit made by high-grade flame retardant materials to ensure superior quality and long lifespan. 2 Years Warranty.
Additional Info :
3. TopDiag P200 Power Circuit Probe Kit, 12V 24V Automotive Circuit Tester with Large Screen, 9v-30v Car Electrical System Test Tool AC DC Digital Voltage Fuel Injector Short Finder Relay Tester
- 【ABOUT P200 Car Circuit Tester】The 2022 Newly Upgraded generation of intelligent P200 automotive circuit tester is the only circuit board tester on the market that can be upgraded, a tool for quickly testing all 9V-30V electronic systems. It can diagnose problems in the components, electrical circuit systems or fuel injectors of the car in the shortest time. Not only the test time is greatly shortened, but also more intelligent and intuitive.
- 【Double Automatic Circuit Breaker Protection】Using short-circuit automatic protection function and 20amp fuse fuse, when it encounters overload, its internal overload protection system will automatically open circuit or power off protection.
- 【Multimeter & Oscilloscope Tester】The P200 Circuit tester will be the more versatile and powerful Power Circuit Probe Kit you’ve ever seen. Contains the multimeter’s DC voltage (VDC), resistance (OHM), diode/on-off test (DIO), current (AMP) and frequency test functions, combined with the unique oscilloscope function and buzzer, can test components according to voltage, resistance value, frequency duty cycle, and waveform diagrams to quickly diagnose problems with your circuit system.
- 【0~5V Power Supply Mode and “SET” Overload Current Setting】The power supply circuit probe can set 0-5V output voltage and 1A~8A current to detect the circuit connection and ensure the safety of the tested equipment.
- 【Smart Test & Positive/Negative Test】When connected to the probe of car electrical test tool to measure voltage, resistance, positive/negative polarity, it will automatically become an instant auto-range, intelligent judgment does not require manual selection, and the corresponding parameter values and prompts are displayed on the HD LCD screen. With a 20ft cable, you can quickly assist you in diagnosing the car’s condition without opening the wiring.
- 【Better Product Design】With more comfortable grip design, 5 physical operation buttons, 9-square grid is equipped with a 3.1-inch TFT color display, buzzer and searchlight can provide convenient use in dark places.
- 【Multi-language & Online Upgrade】 The device supports 14 language customization settings. When upgrading the product software, you can use the USB cable to connect to the computer and use the CD to upgrade the device. Please send VIN to 💖Jdiag008 @ outlook . com💖 to check compatibility
Additional Info :
4. Electronic Specialties 190-8 Maxi Relay Adapter
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 L x 1.5 H x 3 W (inches)
- Package Weight: 1 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- Part Number: 190-8
Additional Info :
5. Xpress RL5 Auto Relay with 40 Amp 5 Pin, 5 Pack
- 40 amp coil capacity
- Able to handle high current applications with ease
- Hundreds of uses including starter kills, dome light supervision, trunk release, polarity change, power door lock/actuator control.
- Package include: 5x Relays
Additional Info :
6. Lisle 56820 Relay Test Jumper, Yellow
- Set of four relay test jumpers make testing relays or live circuits quick and easy
- Simply remove relay to be tested, insert correct jumper and insert relay into jumper
- No need to pierce wires or connect multiple jumper wires
- For more information check the main Lisle tool- 56810
- Replacement part for Lisle tool- 56810
Additional Info :
7. ULTRAPOWER 6V 12V 24V Automotive Battery Tester, Battery Load Tester, AC Generator Test and Voltage Charging Digital Analyzer, Suitable for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV, SUVs, Lead Acid Batteries
- 【Widely Used】6V, 12V, 24V automotive battery tester? Will it work in your car? Ideal for all 6, 12 and 24 volt batteries such as conventional full liquid, AGM flat, AGM spiral, GEL and deep cycle batteries for vehicles, cars, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, ATVs, SUVs, boats, yachts, lawn mowers and even golf carts. It can work quickly and accurately.
- 【Simple Steps】Tired of pressing the annoying button? just need to properly clamp the battery terminal, system test mode can be done including battery test, start test, charge test, all tests, make battery test more efficient. Features 3 sets of adapter cables designed to accommodate any battery connection method.
- 【Super easy to get started】The scanning speed is faster and the test results can be displayed directly. Even beginners can use this machine to analyze the health of any 6V,12V, or 24V battery and tell you everything about the battery: voltage, charge, starting power. Do this quickly and accurately. Whether you have your own mechanical repair shop or private owner, this is the perfect companion for battery testers.
- 【Durable Compact Design】Reverse protection prevents the battery from burning out due to misoperation between the battery and the cable terminal. Pure copper wire and clamp have excellent electrical conductivity and high sensitivity. Both sides are designed to be non-skid and provide inspection of alternator charging and starter starting conditions. The vehicle charging system can also be tested, including load voltage, no-load voltage, ripple state and charging system state.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase】We promise a 100% money back guarantee for this car battery tester. If you have any questions about the battery tester, please send us a message via Amazon. Our professional technical team will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
8. ATD Tools 5614 Relay Circuit Tester
- Able to test an entire circuit – from battery to component, including the relay With this item the technician can jump a relay; do an AC charge from the relay by activating the compressor; do compression testing by activating the starter relay and even check turn signals or lights from the front of the car
- Allows the technician to diagnose the problem without the use of a multimeter
- The lighted display shows the technician the problem immediately
- With this item the technician can jump a relay; do an AC charge from the relay by activating the compressor; do compression testing by activating the starter relay and even check turn signals or lights from the front of the car
- Includes: (1) Tester, (6) popular Relay Leads, and (1) Universal Relay Lead
Additional Info :
9. ALLOSUN Fuel Injector Tester & Adapter DIY Cleaning Tool Kit Set (Fuel Injector Tester)
- Operates injectors individually to diagnose fuel delivery problems on petrol vehicles with electronic fuel injection.
- Works with engine off and pulse timer may be used with fuel pressure gauge.
- Large LED display/4 Pulse Modes. Test Lead: 41.5cm / 16.3 inches.
- It can work with any fuel pressure tester. Please NOTE: Gasoline car only, NOT the diesel engine.
- Powered by vehicle’s 12V battery.
Additional Info :
|Color||Fuel Injector Tester|
10. Digital Multimeter, NCV Contactless Multi Tester, Battery Tester, Auto-Ranging Tests, Current, Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Diode, Frequency, Overload Protection, LED Light, 2 Test Leads
- ▲Multi-Functional : With precision measurement of battery voltage, AC / DC voltage up to 600 V, AC / DC current up to 200 mA / 10 A, Resistance to 20 MΩ, Continuity, Resistance, Diode. It is a perfect device for solving electrical problems in a wide range of industrial and household devices such as electronic equipment, household appliances, power supplies and wiring systems
- ▲Battery Test : Multimeter can be used to test a 1.5 volt, 6 volt, 9 volt and 12 volt battery. Simple operation: turn the dial to your destination position (1.5 V, 6 V, 9 V or 12 V). You just have to touch the two terminals of the battery in order to know the charge levels
- ▲Large Backlit Display : With 2.2 inch large backlight display and flashlight, convenient for you to work in dark places; Rubber cover (removable) protects multimeter from drops, wear-resistant, anti-static and non-slip
- ▲Overload Protection : Ammeter is equipped with two fuses and a PTC thermistor to prevent damage to the circuit
- ▲Automatic Sleep : The instrument will automatically sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity to extend battery life
- ▲Auto-Ranging Measures : Automatic range selection, 2/3 readings per second, 2000 effective counts
- ▲Data Retention : When the measurement reading is unstable, press the HOLD button to fix the reading, and the data hold button is convenient for reading and recording
- ▲Overload Protection : There are two fuses on the internal circuit board of the instrument,two PTC thermistor protection circuits to prevent circuit damage due to wrong measurement
- ▲Package Content : 1 x Digital Multimeter, 2 x Test Leads, 3 x AAA Batteries, 1 x User Manual
- ▲24-Month Warranty : We provide 24 months unconditional warranty and lifetime after-sales service
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for automatic relay tester
To help you buy the perfect automatic relay tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best automatic relay tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these automatic relay tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to automatic relay tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to automatic relay tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The automatic relay tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing automatic relay tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best automatic relay tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the automatic relay tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting automatic relay tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the automatic relay tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the automatic relay tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The automatic relay tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable automatic relay tester.
The price of your automatic relay tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the automatic relay tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your automatic relay tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the automatic relay tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of automatic relay tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of automatic relay tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some automatic relay tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.