What are the features that make the best coin cell battery tester? These compact and convenient coin cell battery tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average coin cell battery tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of coin cell battery tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the coin cell battery tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best coin cell battery tester & Features
1. ZTS Inc. MBT-1 Multi-Battery Tester for More than 30 Different Battery Types
- Easy to use – no switches or settings
- Quickly and easily identify weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load Test
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching
Additional Info :
2. Enevolt-Basic Universal Battery Tester with Display for AA AAA C D N 9V CR123A CR2 3V 1.5V 2CR5 CR-P2 CR-V3 Button Cell Batteries, Compact Battery Checker – Black
- COMPATIBILITY: AA AAA C D N 9V CR123A CR2 3V 1.5V 2CR5 CR-P2 CR-V3 | Size: 5.0×3.4×0.9in(132x88x23mm) | Weight: 3.6oz(102g)
- DISPLAY: The battery level shows on the screen; With a quick grasp, you can find out how much battery left in your battery
- COMPACT DESIGN: Handheld size and lightweighted body saves your storage space and perfect for traveling as well
- SIMPLE: Just place your battery into the enevolt battery tester to measure the battery level
- CAUTION: This is NOT compatible with rechargeable batteries or NiMH batteries
Additional Info :
3. Button Cell Battery Checker Portable 1.5v 3v Button Cell Battery Checker Battery Tester Meter Tool for LR44 CR2032 CR2025 Button Cell (Green)
- This battery checker is designed for most common watch coin cell button batteries.
- This battery tester is great gadget for instant testing of your battery capacity, can check button cell battery’s power.
- Simply place the side down in the correct sized socket, the meter will show you the batteries condition.
- This cell battery tester will fit most 1.5v and 3v button batteries and will indicate the batteries condition.Watch Button Battery testerWatch Button Battery tester.
- This high quality button battery checker red Zone means battery is nearly running out, Yellow Zone, battery is used but still current, Green Zone battery is in good health or full condition.
Additional Info :
4. Universal Battery Test Checker for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V Button Coin Cell Battery capacity tester – BT-168
- Battery Tester Checker for 9V 1.5V and AA AAA Cell.
- Can quickly test the capacity of your battery.
- Double easy-to-read color-coded scales indelicate power level.
- One movable arm to accommodate the battery.
- Two buttons on the side for testing 9 volt batteries.
Additional Info :
5. RED SHIELD Universal Battery Tester, Accurate and Portable Battery Checker for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V and Button Cell Batteries
- TOSS THE OLD: This battery tester will help you determine which batteries to keep and which ones to toss in the trash
- CHECK UNIVERSALLY: Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit: AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, 1.5V and button cell batteries
- NO BATTERIES NEEDED: This device requires no additional batteries to operate, it generates power from the battery being tested. Keep test times short to avoid unnecessary battery drain
- COLORED GUAGES: Easy to understand analog display screen — “good”/green, “low”/yellow, “replace (recharge)”/red
- SMALL SIZE: Small and compact in size, this battery tester is lightweight and easy to carry around
Additional Info :
6. NUZAMAS Set of 2 Digital Battery Testers Voltage Checker and Power Level Checker Combo for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V Button Coin Cell
- Combo Includes: One Battery Voltage Tester and One Battery Power Level Tester.
- Easy to use, the battery power level tester tells if battery need to be replaced/recharged or in good conditions. The battery voltage shows exact voltage of the battery has.
- Battery tester to test all different kinds of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell)
- No Power source needed. Can be used directly
- Small and compact design. Easy for storage
7. Battery Tester with Meter Electric Voltage Tester for AA AAA C D N Button Cell Batteries
- Battery type : AA, AAA,C, D, N, Button Cell , Lithium, Camera battery
- Voltage of battery: 1.5V,3V,6V,9V,12V,15V,22.5V
- Can test Alkaline, Carbon-zinc, Silver oxide, Lithium, Nickel cadmium and mercury batteries
- Test all common batteries to determine if they are charged or need replacement.
- No batteries required to operate
8. Circular Type Watch Battery Pulse Tester and 1.5V 3V Button Cell Battery Analyzer
- A portable meter for checking watch battery and 1.5v,3v button cel batteries
- Battery Tester and Quartz Watch Analyzer with Impluse Tester
- Electronic pulse tester for watches without opening the back.
- Measurement 56X56X24mm
- Power Source CR2016 X2
9. co2CREA Hard Travel Case for Household Batteries 3V 9V 9 Volt AA AAA C Coin Button Cell D Everyday Alkaline Battery Hard Battery Organizer Storage Box, Carrying Case Bag Holder – Holds 153 Batteries
- co2CREA hard travel case for household batteries 3V 9V 9 Volt AA AAA C coin button cell d everyday alkaline battery hard battery organizer storage box, carrying case bag holder, this battery box to classify various types of batteries, and minimize the danger and loss caused by battery explosion. Storing a variety of different battery types in this battery box, it is an option you won’t regret.
- The professional design for batteries, the hard frame and detachable insert foam with well cut holes.It is easy to classify various types of batteries. It can hold 70 * AA, 50 * AAA, 8 * C, 8 * D, 7 * 9V, 10 * 3V button battery etc. holds 153 batteries. It can be perfectly loaded with batteries , and the battery organizer bag have more space can fit the more batteries accessories.
- co2CREA battery holder organizer case material is hard EVA, it will shockproof dustproof and water resistance for your Batteries. Build-in super quality lining reflects superior taste and ensures a long-lasting performance. The soft anti static lining can protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches.
- This battery organizer storage case with will come with battery tester. The battery storage organizer bag has a comfortable hand strap and shoulder strap, so that batteries can travel with you easily. and the battery storage organizer case has a special and strong zipper, which can bring you a better using experience.
- Note : Include a battery tester, Not include any batteries. Super convenient for you to distinguish which batteries need to be recycled.
Additional Info :
10. Amazon Basics 4 Pack CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Cell Battery
- IN THE BOX: 4-pack of CR2032 3 volt lithium coin cell batteries; replacement for BR2032, DL2032, and ECR2032
- DEVICE COMPATIBLE: Ideal for watches, calculators, key fobs, Apple TV remotes, and other small electronics
- DESIGNED TO LAST: 8-year leak-free shelf life
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Engraved with battery model for quick identification
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for coin cell battery tester
To help you buy the perfect coin cell battery tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best coin cell battery tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these coin cell battery tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to coin cell battery tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to coin cell battery tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The coin cell battery tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing coin cell battery tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best coin cell battery tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the coin cell battery tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting coin cell battery tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the coin cell battery tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the coin cell battery tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The coin cell battery tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable coin cell battery tester.
The price of your coin cell battery tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the coin cell battery tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your coin cell battery tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the coin cell battery tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of coin cell battery tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of coin cell battery tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some coin cell battery tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.