What are the features that make the best kobalt non contact voltage tester? These compact and convenient kobalt non contact voltage tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average kobalt non contact voltage tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of kobalt non contact voltage tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the kobalt non contact voltage tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best kobalt non contact voltage tester & Features
1. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Additional Info :
2. Southwire Tools & Equipment 40126N NCV Non-Contact Voltage Dual Range Pen Type Detector with Flashlight, 24-600V AC
- 40126N NCV Non-Contact Voltage Dual Range Pen Type Detector with Flashlight, 24-600V AC
- QUICKLY CHECKS for the presence of live Voltage on outlets, wiring, circuit breakers, Lighting Fixtures and switches
- BUILT-IN FLASHLIGHT: this non contact AC voltage detector features a built-in flashlight for user convenience in dim lighting
- DUAL RANGE for low voltage applications including thermostat wiring
- INCREASED BATTERY LIFE: the auto power off feature increases the battery life by powering off after 5 minuets of inactivity
- GREEN LED indicates power is on and tester is ready to use
- CAT IV 600V SAFTEY RATING: the flashing red LED and pulsating beeper indicate the presence of Voltage to make this task as safe as possible
Additional Info :
3. Southwire 10037K Electrical Test Kit with Full-Function Multimeter, Non-Contact Voltage Detector, and Outlet Tester, Includes Test Leads and Batteries
- VALUE PACK TEST KIT perfect test kit for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators. Consists of Southwire’s best-selling 600V manual-ranging multimeter, easy-to-use 120V AC outlet tester, and precise 90-1000v non-contact voltage detector
- SAFE AND ACCURATE MULTIMETER with 7 useful functions. Feel safe on the job knowing Southwire‚Äôs multimeter is CAT III 300V safety rated
- PRECISE NON-CONTACT VOLTAGE DETECTOR indicates the presence of voltage in a wire or light switch without touching it
- BRIGHT RED LED and LOUD BEEPER indicate voltage detected
- PLUG-IN OUTLET TESTER plugs into any 120V outlet and the LED lights identifies common wiring errors. The small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag
- PLUG-IN OUTLET TESTER – Southwire’s best design yet, super rugged with reinforced pins withstands a 6.5-foot drop
- HIGHEST CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- UL LISTED ELECTRICAL KIT
- A GREAT GIFT! WHAT’S INCLUDED: Multimeter, 9V battery, test leads, instruction manual, outlet tester, non-contact voltage detector, AAA batteries
Additional Info :
4. Non-Contact Voltage Tester Tools,LED Flashlight,Buzzer Alarm,AC Voltage Detector Pen,Test Range 60V – 1000V for Live/Null Wire Judgment…
- SAFE&PRACTICAL:Non-contact AC voltage detector Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord.When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present.Professional factory design and production,safe and reliable.
- SECURITY LEVEL:The electrical tester is safely insulated can detecting 60V-1000V AC voltage.Safety Compliance:CAT.IV.ETL.CE.In order to use safely,it is recommended that you do not insert the pen head directly into the power supply,and wear gloves.
- MULTI-FUNCTION:It has the flashlight can help you work much better in dark.When it detects AC voltage, detection light will flash red and buzzer will sound short beeps.
- COMPACT DESIGN:Durable ABS Case,perfectly portable pencil hook and convenient pocket clip,Fashionable design and bright orange color,Good ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- GOOD SERVICE:High-quality service,to make you unworried before/after the purchase.We provide 36-Month after sale service,Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Additional Info :
5. Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, 12-48V AC or 48 – 1000V AC Dual Range for Broad Application
- Kit contains a non-contact voltage tester and receptacle tester
- Dual range NCVT-2P automatically detects and indicates low voltage range and standard voltage (48-1000V AC)
- NCVT-2P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- NCVT-2P is a lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress for the NCVT-2P
- Receptacle Tester is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles
Additional Info :
6. Mr. Pen- Voltage Tester, Electrical Tester, Non Contact Voltage Tester, Tester Electric, Electric Tester Pen, Voltage Detector, Electrical Testers, Voltage Tester Pen, Electricity Tester, Power Tester
- Mr. Pen- non-contact detector determine the presence of magnetic field without contact
- Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing. You can use this non-contact AC voltage detection to check whether a cable, wire or socket contains AC voltage.
- lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access.
- It can be used for home appliance repair, circuit inspection and DIY.
- Perfect tool for home users, electrical and electrical system engineers, etc.
7. Non-Contact Voltage Tester with LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm, AC Voltage Detector Pen,Test Range 60V – 1000V & Live/Null Wire Judgment
- Electricity Measurement Pen—This unit is a non-contact AC voltage detector for detecting 60V-1000V AC voltage.Safety Compliance：CAT.IV, CE.
- Safe＆Reliable—Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing.You can use this non-contact AC voltage detection to check whether a cable, wire or socket contains AC voltage.
- Illumination Function—Special sensing tip with flashlight, light white for illumination when pressing flashlight button tightly and helps you work much better in dark.
- Red light＆Buzzer—When it detects AC voltage, detection light will flash red and buzzer will sound short beeps. Durable ABS Case, perfectly portable pencil hook and convenient pocket clip help you to easy use at long-term.
- What You Get—High-quality product, the unit has ETL safety Certificate and conforms to national standards.High-quality service, to make you unworried before/after the purchase.
8. Klein Tools NCVT1P Voltage Tester, Non-Contact Voltage Detector Pen, 50V to 1000V AC, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Pocket Clip
- NON-CONTACT DETECTION of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non-tamper-resistant outlets, and wires
- VISUAL AND AUDIBLE INDICATORS of voltage detection with a high intensity, bright red LED, and an audible tone
- BROAD APPLICATION with a 50 to 1000V AC power detection range
- CONSERVE BATTERIES with auto power-off function
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE compact design with a convenient clip fits securely in pocket; 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT IV 1000V
- RECOMMENDED for non-tamper-resistant outlets; For tamper-resistant outlets, use Cat. Nos. NCVT-2P or NCVT-3P in low voltage mode
Additional Info :
9. Non-Contact Voltage Tester/ Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, ENGiNDOT Electrical Tester with LCD Display & Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-VT02(Black)
- 【DUAL RANGE】The circuit tester accurately detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC), which is more sensitive and flexible. Low sensitivity can probe power supply lines such as power boards, desk lamps, computers, etc., and high sensitivity can detect buried walls and other internal wiring detection (depth≤1.18 inches). The electronic pen can beep from low, medium, and high frequency to indicate voltage.
- 【SAFETY FIRST】The live wire detector detects voltage in a non-contact way, and insulation operation can ensure the safety of testers. Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V; CE, FCC.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION, EASY TO USE】The LED flashlight with high brightness can illuminate your workspace in the dark. In addition, the sound, light, and screen display triple alarms, and the voltmeter buzzer alarms loudly, allowing you to feel the voltage visually and audibly.
- 【High Efficiency】As long as voltage is detected, the Led in the tester pen will shine.
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】 The electrical tester uses 2 * 1.5 V AAA batteries (included), which will automatically Power Off in 3 minutes without operation to save energy. What’s more, the small-sized body and portable pencil pen hook allow you to carry the item in your pocket.
Additional Info :
10. Southwire Tools 40116N NCV Detector 100-600V AC
- NON-CONTACT detection of AC voltage in wires, light switches, circuit breakers, outlets
- PEN STYLE non-contact electrical tester fits comfortably in the pocket
- ACCURATE detection of AC voltage from 100-600V AC
- PROVIDES BOTH AUDIBLE AND VISUAL INDICATION. Tip glows green when on and flashes red when voltage is detected
- LOUD BEEPER ALERT to indicate voltage is detected
- RUGGED with ability to withstand 6′ drop test rating
- POWERFUL BUILT-IN FLASHLIGHT rear facing to illuminate dark areas
- AUTO-POWER OFF preserves battery life by powering off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- QUICKLY DETECTION for the presence of live voltage on outlets, wiring, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures and switches
- CAT IV 600V SAFTEY RATING, UL and CUL listed
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for kobalt non contact voltage tester
To help you buy the perfect kobalt non contact voltage tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best kobalt non contact voltage tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these kobalt non contact voltage tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to kobalt non contact voltage tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to kobalt non contact voltage tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The kobalt non contact voltage tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing kobalt non contact voltage tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best kobalt non contact voltage tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the kobalt non contact voltage tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting kobalt non contact voltage tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the kobalt non contact voltage tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the kobalt non contact voltage tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The kobalt non contact voltage tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable kobalt non contact voltage tester.
The price of your kobalt non contact voltage tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the kobalt non contact voltage tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your kobalt non contact voltage tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the kobalt non contact voltage tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of kobalt non contact voltage tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of kobalt non contact voltage tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some kobalt non contact voltage tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.