What are the features that make the best lowes voltage tester? These compact and convenient lowes voltage tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average lowes voltage tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of lowes voltage tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the lowes voltage tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best lowes voltage tester & Features
1. Auroland Non-Contact Voltage Tester with 9 gear Adjustable Sensitivity Voltage Detector Pen AC Circuit Tester Tool LCD Display LED Flashlight Buzzer Alarm Range12V-1000V & Live/Null Wire Judgment AC1
- [Non-contact AC Voltage Tester]: This test pen has NCV sensor, you can detect the presence of AC voltage by simply pressing the power switch and bring the probe of the test pen close to the power socket or live line.
- [Alarm function]: When the AC voltage is detected, the sensor indicator lamp of the tester blinks. The test pen lights up the corresponding signal strength indicator depending on the detected signal strength. Two red lights, two green lights and one green light respectively indicate high, medium and low signal strength, and the buzzer sounds different alarms.
- [Adjustable Measurement Range]: The HANMATEK non-contact AC tester can adjust the gear in 9 steps, and the detection range can be freely switched between 12-1000v and 90-1000v.
- [With Lighting Function]: With an LED flashlight function that is convenient for use in the dark, it can also be used as an emergency light in an emergency.
- [Auto Power off Function]: If there is no operation within 3 minutes and the test pen does not detect the AC voltage, the test pen will shut down automatically. The package is equipped with a contactless stylus, a manual, and two 1.5V AAA batteries.
Additional Info :
2. Mr. Pen- Voltage Tester, Electrical Tester, Non Contact Voltage Tester, Tester Electric, Electric Tester Pen, Voltage Detector, Electrical Testers, Voltage Tester Pen, Electricity Tester, Power Tester
- Mr. Pen- non-contact detector determine the presence of magnetic field without contact
- Insulation operation ensures the safety of testing. You can use this non-contact AC voltage detection to check whether a cable, wire or socket contains AC voltage.
- lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access.
- It can be used for home appliance repair, circuit inspection and DIY.
- Perfect tool for home users, electrical and electrical system engineers, etc.
3. Wintact Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector Pen, 12V-1000V/48V-1000V Dual Range, High/Low Adjustable Sensitive, Live/Null Wire Breakpoint Tester with Flashlight, LCD Flashing Audible Buzzer Alarm
- Help You Avoid Dangerous Shock: The fully insulated probe tip eliminates the risk of contacting live electrical wires enabling you to test or install electrical equipment with ease. It also has two CAT ratings (CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V) and meets CE requirements.
- Easy to Use: Place the tip of a non-contact voltage tester near a device or wire where AC voltage is present. by emitting an ear-piercing beep or the tip glowing red for visual indication of high voltage at work. the frequency of the beeping sound will increase if the device has detected a higher voltage.
- Dual Range (12 -1000 V/48V- 1000V): Press the S button to adjust sensitivity can choose according to your needs to detect voltage on AC electric throughout the home: outlets, cords, switches, circuit breaker, power strip, etc. The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- Multi-Use Device: It has a bright LED flashlight and easy to read LCD display that you can use in darker work areas, also an auto-off function to save energy, and a low power indicator to show when the battery voltage is below 2.5V. and has a pen hook so that it can be carried clipped to a pocket.
- What you get: 1 x Non-contact ac voltage detector pen, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, 1 x English user manual, 1 years warranty, and friendly 24/7 professional customer service team.
Additional Info :
4. Voltage Tester, LOMVUM Dual Non Contact Voltage Tester Dual Range 12V-1000V/48V-1000V with LED Flashlight, Alarm Mode & Live/Null Wire Judgment
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen without Physical Contact, Probe Type Induction, Plastic Insulation Ensures the Safety. Intelligently Voltage Detection With Alarm And Indicator Prompt,Indicators Emits Green/Yellow/ Red,Buzzer Alarms Low/mid/High, And the AC Voltage Signal Is Low/Strong/Strongest
- Flashlight Under Probe Provide Illumination In Dark, AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V Dual Voltage Range Detection Switched By Clicking “S” Key, When “S” Lights Up Red, Voltage Detection Is More Sensitive
- Voltage Tester Detects Line Wire And Null Wire As Well As Break-point Intelligently, Line Wire with Faster Buzzer And Red Indicator Flicking.mini Size With Portable Pencil Hook Is Very Convenient for Carry During Use
- Voltage Detector Is Powered by 2 AAA Batteries Which Are Included, If the “Switch” Flicking Trice and Buzzer Disappears Means Low Battery, Need Replacement.Voltage Pen Auto Power off If No Operation Or Voltage Detection In 5 Minutes
- 2M Anti-fall, 90 Days Unconditional Return & Refund Or Free Replacement. Any Problem, Pls Give Us Chance to Correct or Compensate, pls Message Us, We Will Response You In 24 Hours With Satisfied Solution
Additional Info :
5. BSIDE Voltage Tester, EBTN LCD 3-Line Display Voltage Detector, Non-Contact with Adjustable Sensitivity, Dual Range AC Voltage Sensor Pen Live Wire Check Breakpoint Locate with Protect Case
- [EBTN LCD Display]: BSIDE EBTN LCD display greatly enhance the reading experience, the lighted up numbers & letters with black background make it very easy to read, even in bright sunlight or poor light.
- [3-Line Display]: High resolution large screen triple line display can show 3 test results on the screen, the voltage, frequency and analog bar.
- [8 LED Indicators]: 8 LED Indicators in 3 color make it very easy to judge the detected voltage strength.
- [Sensitivity Adjustable]: Adjustable sensitivity makes measurement more convenient, when adjusting to low sensitivity, it can more accurately distinguish the specific situation in complex lines.
- [Integrated Multimeter]: Voltage detector integrated multimeter design not only greatly expands the testing applications, but also let you not worry the multimeter consume too much space.
Additional Info :
|Color||EBTN LCD Voltage Detector|
6. Voltage Detector, 5 to 1000VAC, 5 In. L
- Test Instruments & Gauges
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Greenlee
Additional Info :
7. Klein Tools NCVT1P Voltage Tester, Non-Contact Voltage Detector Pen, 50V to 1000V AC, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Pocket Clip
- NON-CONTACT DETECTION of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non-tamper-resistant outlets, and wires
- VISUAL AND AUDIBLE INDICATORS of voltage detection with a high intensity, bright red LED, and an audible tone
- BROAD APPLICATION with a 50 to 1000V AC power detection range
- CONSERVE BATTERIES with auto power-off function
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE compact design with a convenient clip fits securely in pocket; 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT IV 1000V
- RECOMMENDED for non-tamper-resistant outlets; For tamper-resistant outlets, use Cat. Nos. NCVT-2P or NCVT-3P in low voltage mode
Additional Info :
8. Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display, for Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets
- LARGE CLEAR LCD READOUT on receptacle tester to instantly view results without the need to look at a chart to understand results
- TEST GFCI TRIP TIME IN SECONDS to find out if the trip breaker is functioning
- DETECT WIRING FAULTS of open ground, open neutral, open hot, dual open (neutral and ground), reversed hot/ground, and reversed hot/neutral
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- SAFE AND DURABLE TESTER for inspections on North American 120V outlets
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate green and red for visual indicators
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT II 135V
Additional Info :
9. Southwire 21510N clamp meter, third-hand test probe holder, 400A AC current range, CAT III 600V safety rating, built-in non-contact voltage detector, 5 year warranty, Black Brown
- 400A MAX AC CURRENT RANGE: Reads AC current. With 8 functions it‚Äôs the perfect meter for the apprentice, beginner electrician or professional electrician
- HIGH SAFETY RATING: Feel safe on the job knowing Southwire’s clamp meter is CAT III 600V safety rated
- BUILT-IN NON-CONTACT VOLTAGE DETECTOR: Helps identify where live voltage may be present before working on electrical installations or troubleshooting
- CONVENIENT THIRD-HAND TEST PROBE HOLDER: The clip on the back of the clamp meter allows you to hold a test lead in one hand and the meter and the other test lead in your other hand making the testing process easier
- BUILT IN WORK LIGHT: The built-in work light is an extra convenience feature that allows visibility even in dimly lit areas.
- WHAT INCLUDED: Carrying case, clamp meter, test leads, type K temperature probe with banana plug adapter, AAA batteries and instruction manual
Additional Info :
10. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for lowes voltage tester
To help you buy the perfect lowes voltage tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best lowes voltage tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these lowes voltage tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to lowes voltage tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to lowes voltage tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The lowes voltage tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing lowes voltage tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best lowes voltage tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the lowes voltage tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting lowes voltage tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the lowes voltage tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the lowes voltage tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The lowes voltage tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable lowes voltage tester.
The price of your lowes voltage tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the lowes voltage tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your lowes voltage tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the lowes voltage tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of lowes voltage tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of lowes voltage tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some lowes voltage tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.