What are the features that make the best magnet polarity tester? These compact and convenient magnet polarity tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average magnet polarity tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
- The quality of magnet polarity tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the magnet polarity tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best magnet polarity tester & Features
1. Schatten Magnet Polarity Tester
- Refined by Les Schatten especially for guitar shops, this tester is useful for troubleshooting and testing pickups and wiring
- By indicating the north or south magnetic orientation of a pickup’s polepieces, this polarity tester can help you avoid incorrectly wiring pickups that are magnetically out of phase
- If you do a lot of work on guitar pickups and amp electronics, you’ll want this simple and effective tool in your toolbox
- Instructions included
2. General Tools AMY6 Magnetic Tester , Blue
- EASY TO USE: Easily determine whether something is magnetic.
- VISUAL ALERT: Red and green LEDs distinguish North and South (red for “N”, green for “S”)
- AUDIBLE ALERT: A loud buzzer pinpoints each pole’s location.
- EASY TO CARRY: Practical pocket clip and pen style makes it easy to carry.
- POWERED BY: 4 LR44 batteries which are included.
- GENERAL TOOLS: We have been a recognized leader in the innovation, design, and development of specialized precision tools for many years. We encourage craftspeople, artisans, and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and increase productivity.
Additional Info :
3. New Magnet Pole Identifier – Polarity Tester for guitar pickup makers
- Material: Plastic
- Magnet Polarity Tester – Pole Identifier
- Working distance is approx .5″
- Dimensions – 5″ x 1.5″
- Plastic storage pouch included
4. GLTL Magnetic Polarity Tester Polarity N/S Test Gauss Meter Magnetic Pole identifier N/S Detection Pen
- ★ Size: about 140 * 20 * 19mm,Sensitive area 6 * 3mm.
- ★ Induction value: 0.005 tesla = 5 mt, Sensitivity: ± 5mt.
- ★ Display: 2 LED display (green = S pole, red = N pole).
- ★ Use battery: 1X1.5V LR03 AAA battery （Not included）(continuous use time > 10 hours).
- ★ Service temperature: – 20℃ ~ + 80℃, Storage temperature: – 40℃ ~ + 150℃.
5. HOJILA Magnetic Polarity Tester Magnet Pole Identifier Magnetic Pole Tester North Pole and South Pole Determination
- Magnetic pole identification pen is a fast, easy and safe tool, which is used to identify the polarity of magnetic field.
- This magnetic pole identifier has the characteristics of high recognition accuracy, small and light, simple operation and exquisite workmanship.
- The magnetic pole detector has application in determination and identification of permanent and electromagnet poles.
- The magnet polarity tester have two color LED indicators; red lights for north, green for south.
- The magnetic tester runs on 2 X1.5V AAA battery (continuous use time > 10 hours).
Additional Info :
6. CMS Magnetics – Magnetic Pole Detector, a Handy Polarity Identifier to Determine Magnet’s North or South Poles, Great for School Teachers, Science Projects, and Metal Detector
- Ultra-low friction magnet holder allows for this magnetic pole detector to detect magnetic fields from over a foot away
- Easily detect and identify where the poles on a magnet are in order to safely handle them. This magnetic pole detector consists of a bar magnet with its NORTH pole painted RED and its SOUTH pole painted BLUE
- Great for educators – Teach and show kids what poles on a magnet are and how they interact with each other.
- Handy and small for easy transport
Additional Info :
7. Magnet Tester, Made in America, Magnetic Pole Indicator
- Simple, inexpensive pole indicator tool to determine North and South pole of magnets
- Pole detector is perfect for industrial, educational and classroom uses
- 100% Made in the USA! Don’t settle for cheap imports. Buy American!
- No batteries needed
- High quality, durable tool says N or S in the window
Additional Info :
8. Morinbo Hard StorageTravel Case, for ERICKHILL EMF Meter Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector, CASE ONLY
- PERFECT FIT Ⓜ️ Specially designed for your ERICKHILL EMF Meter Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Dosimeter Tester Counter.
- GREAT PROTECTION Ⓜ️ Stylish and Durable,prevents any damages or scratches caused by accidentally bumping,dropping, secures the device in good condition on travelling or outdoors.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL Ⓜ️ Made of High-density EVA and 1680D Material, premium Hard EVA to provide durability and a long-lasting performance.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN Ⓜ️ Comfortable hand grip for easy portability,Comes with specially mesh pocket for other accessories,Smooth but strong double zipper are easy for opening and closing, giving you a better using experience.
- CASE ONLY Ⓜ️ For sale is case only(device and accessories are not included).
9. Extech MD10 Non-contact Magnet Detector with Built-in Flashlight , Blue
- Detects the presence of magnetic field without contact (AC, DC, and permanent magnets)
- Ideal for testing audio speakers and relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves
- Blue LED lights up for visual magnetic field indication
- Magnetic field detection range: 63H, 98H, 401H, 810H
- Low battery indicator
Additional Info :
10. K Tool International Dual Polarity Cordless DC Circuit Tester; 3-30V, Quick Detection, Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles; Audible Beep and Dual Color LED Indicators: KTIXDCHT504
- [QUICK DETECTION] – Xtra Duty Cordless Circuit Tester for quick detection of DC Voltage on autos, trucks and motorcycles from 3-30V DC test range
- [CLEAR INDICATORS] – Polarity; Audible beep and dual color LED indicates red for DC Power and green for Ground reverse polarity testing
- [SIMPLE USE] – Test circuits without the need for a connection to ground just probe the circuit and touch vehicle ground with free hand
- [LONG LASTING BATTERY] – Built-in 3.6V lithium battery/30hr minimum
- [ADDITIONAL SPECS] – Computer safe, audible buzzer, clear handle, pocket clip, hi-vis orange safety tip protector, length is 6″
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for magnet polarity tester
To help you buy the perfect magnet polarity tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best magnet polarity tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these magnet polarity tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to magnet polarity tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to magnet polarity tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The magnet polarity tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing magnet polarity tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best magnet polarity tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the magnet polarity tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting magnet polarity tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the magnet polarity tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the magnet polarity tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
The magnet polarity tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable magnet polarity tester.
The price of your magnet polarity tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the magnet polarity tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your magnet polarity tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the magnet polarity tester you should go after.
The warranty of magnet polarity tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of magnet polarity tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some magnet polarity tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.