What are the features that make the best netscout cable tester? These compact and convenient netscout cable tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average netscout cable tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of netscout cable tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the netscout cable tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best netscout cable tester & Features
1. NetAlly LRAT-2000 LinkRunner AT Copper and Fiber Ethernet Network Tester
- A handheld Ethernet tester for quick, automated verification of network connectivity and availability. Connect an RJ-45 or fiber cable (2000 model only) from the network hub or wall plate to the LinkRunner AT RJ-45 LAN or fiber port.
- Tests 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fiber optic Ethernet links
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Features basic cable tests, Ethernet link and switch port identification, TruePower PoE, IP ping, TCP port open, IPv6 support, reflector option, 50 reports, Li Ion battery
- Includes Li Ion battery, cable identifier 1, LinkRunner Manager software.Supported Operating Systems:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Additional Info :
2. NetAlly LSPRNTR-300 LinkSprinter 300 Network Tester with WiFi and Distance to Cable Fault Indication, w/WiFi & Distance to Cable Fault Indication
- Discover the nearest switch name and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP, and verify link speed/duplex and connectivity to TCP/IP networks.
- Validate Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) voltage from power sourcing equipment (PSE) according to 802. 3af/at standards.
- View detailed test results, add comments, and run cable tests using your mobile device over a Wi-Fi hotspot built into the LinkSprinter.
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with test results upload and management via Link-Live Cloud Service.
Additional Info :
3. TREND Networks | R158002| VDV II Plus | Voice, Data and Video Cable Verifier | Copper Cable Tester | Advanced Wiremap & Troubleshooting Tool
- DEPEND ON US: At TREND Networks (formerly IDEAL Networks), our mission is to innovate test solutions that are fast, accurate, and empower network technicians, data installers, and system integrators to better power up their world
- COPPER CABLE TESTER: The VDV II PLUS allows a user to check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial, or industrial voice, data, or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network, and video/security cabling
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY: This troubleshooting device offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The device accurately measures cable length and provides distance to an open
- MULTIMEDIA SUPPORT: The integrated RJ-11/RJ-12 (voice), RJ-45 (data), and coax F-Type (video) connectors allow faster testing of most types of low-voltage cables by eliminating the need for separate testers or adapters
- ADDED FEATURES: The VDV II PLUS includes all the features of the VDV II including a hub blink function for port identification and a larger 2.9” screen display and backlight
Additional Info :
4. NOYAFA Network Cable Tester,AT278 TDR Multi-functional LCD Tracker For RJ45, RJ11, BNC, Metal Cable,PING/POE NF-8601S
- Fault distance: Measures cable length and display the distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts.
- PoE & PING: PoE: identify PoE presence and detect how much voltage. PING: to test network performance, data packet, min & max time.
- AC Filter: Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection, available on common switch & PoE Switch, much stronger than other tracers on markets.
- Hub blink: To locate network port by the flashing port light on a server/switch/hub/router port.
- Addtional Benefits: TF card included to export data to PC ++Voltage detector: included in receiver (90-1000V) ++Rechargeable Lithium battery for more efficient work.
Additional Info :
5. Klein Tools VDV501-851 Cable Tester Kit with Scout Pro 3 for Ethernet / Data, Coax / Video and Phone Cables, 5 Locator Remotes
- Cable tester tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (coax F-connector) terminated cables with clearly defined results
- Measure cable length up to 2000 feet (610 m)
- Test for Open, Short, Miswire or Split-Pair faults
- Backlit LCD screen displays cable length, wiremap, cable ID and test results
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with multiple style tone generator (requires analog probe Cat. No. VDV500-123; sold separately)
- Hub blink mode to identify port location on a hub or a switch
- LanMap and CoaxMap Location Remotes (5 each) map and ID multiple cable runs in a single step
Additional Info :
6. Fluke Networks LIQ-100 LinkIQ Cable + Network Tester
- Cable Performance testing up to 10GBASE-T via frequency-based measurements
- Network features including: IPv4 and v6 ping, nearest switch diagnostics (IP address, name, port / VLAN number, and advertised data rates)
- Ethernet Alliance certified PoE Verification – Detects the PoE class (1-8) and power, and performs a load test of available PoE from the connected switch
- Displays cable length, wire map, and distance to open or short
- Manage results and print reports from LinkWare PC
Additional Info :
7. NetAlly TEST-ACC Test Accessory, Network Performance, Wi-Fi Tester
- Performance Tests – Acts as a mobile plug-and-play iPerf3 server to be utilized in conjunction with the NetAlly AirCheck-G2 Wireless Tester for network throughput and performance testing
- Battery/Power over Ethernet (PoE) operated
- One-button, tri-state LED interface
- Country of origin: China
Additional Info :
|Color||Green & Gray|
8. Network Cable Tester, RJ11 RJ45 Line Finder, Wire Tracker Multifunction with Probe, Ethernet LAN Network Cable Maintenance Collation, Telephone Line Test, Earphone
- ▲RJ45 RJ11 Wire Tracking : RJ11 and RJ45 wires can be found through transmitter. It is simple and fast to find the line without stripping the outer skin of the line
- ▲Wire Sequence Calibration : It can detect the wire sequence, open circuit, short circuit, wrong pair and reverse connection of the network line
- ▲Detect Line Level and Positive and Negative Polarity : Only use the transmitter to detect the Battery positive and negative and Level determination
- ▲Telephone Line Status Detection : It can detect the status of the working telephone line (idle, ringing, off-hook) and discriminate TIP or RING line
- ▲Wire Connectivity Detection : Only transmitter can be used to detect the connection status of the line
- ▲Transmitter Undervoltage Indication : Rotate the function knob of the transmitter to the “SCAN” position. When the transmitter’s battery is lower than the working voltage, the hunt function indicator “SCAN” on the transmitter will flash. When the indicator is flashing, please Replace the battery in time
- ▲Receiver Undervoltage Indication : Turn on the power of the transmitter, press and hold the receiver “SCAN” button to bring the probe to the RJ45 connector of the transmitter, and adjust the volume adjustment knob of the receiver to the maximum volume position. If no sound is heard from the receiver or When you have a small sound, please replace the battery in time
- ▲3.5 mm Headphone Jack : The 3.5 mm jack allows for headphones to be attached in noisy environments
- ▲Package Content : 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver, 1 x Earphone, 1 x RJ11 Converter Interface, 1 x RJ45 Converter Interface, 2 x 9V Batteries, 1 x User Manual
- ▲24-Month Warranty : We provide 24 months unconditional warranty and lifetime after-sales service
Additional Info :
9. Fluke Networks MT-8200-60-KIT IntelliTone Pro 200 Toner and Probe Kit, IntelliTone Probe and Toner Kit,Multicolor
- IntelliTone digital toning eliminates noise and false signals
- SmartTone analog toning precisely isolates individual wire pairs
- Locates cables safely and effectively on active networks
- Verifies twisted pair installation with visual end to end continuity test
- Probe detects digital signal and 1 kilo hertz signal from the analog toner
- Probe has built in pair tester to identify open, shorted and crossed pairs
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify 1 cable that is bundled with other cables
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in 1 step
Additional Info :
10. Wire Tracker, RJ11 RJ45 Cable Tester Line Finder Multifunction Wire Tracker, Telephone Line Tester, Toner Ethernet LAN Tester for Network Cable Collation, Continuity Checking
- ✅【Wire Tracker】It can help you quickly find the target line in many pairs. It is suitable for tracking RJ45 internet cable, RJ11 telephone line, and other metal wires in low electricity. Note: maximum currents for emitter and receiver are 10mA and 30mA respectively, and maximum voltage is 10V. TONE and CONT indicators do not indicate the working status but the measuring result.
- ✅【Network Cables Verifying】Plug one side of the cable into the emitter and the other side into the receiver. Select “Network” to check and verify whether the network cables are good or not. The work of the telephone line of the detection of various states, only the transmitter can be detected, such as determining TIP or PING line, to determine the work of the telephone line idle, ringing, and off-hook state.
- ✅【Wire Tracking】It can trace not only Ethernet LAN wires, but also electrical and speaker wires when connecting to the alligator clip. In this situation, the wires must be in power-off status, otherwise, the units will be damaged. It is recommended to stripe down some of the wires when connecting through the clip. Select “SCAN”. The emitter works properly if the “SCAN” indicator is on. Use the receiver to find target wires. No need for multi-testers.
- ✅【Additional Earphone & Equipped Lamp】In a noisy environment, you can put on the earphones to accurately find the target cable by comparing the strength of the “beep beep” sound. Adjust the volume knob to make the volume proper and avoid being interfered with. At night or in a dark environment, you can turn on the illuminating lamp.
- ✅【What You Get】Professional Cable Tester Set & User Manual, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and lifetime friendly customer service. If you have any questions about using the product or advice, please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Buying Guide for netscout cable tester
To help you buy the perfect netscout cable tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best netscout cable tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these netscout cable tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to netscout cable tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to netscout cable tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The netscout cable tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing netscout cable tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best netscout cable tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the netscout cable tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting netscout cable tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the netscout cable tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the netscout cable tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The netscout cable tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable netscout cable tester.
The price of your netscout cable tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the netscout cable tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your netscout cable tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the netscout cable tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of netscout cable tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of netscout cable tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some netscout cable tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.