What are the features that make the best no contact dc voltage tester? These compact and convenient no contact dc voltage tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average no contact dc voltage tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of no contact dc voltage tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the no contact dc voltage tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best no contact dc voltage tester & Features
1. NOYAFA Voltage Tester, No-Contact Meter Screen Display, Buzzer Alarm, AC and DC Voltage Detector with LCD Display NF-5310B
- 【Practical Design】VA colour reverse display screen,high-definition display, The zero line of fire can be identified by itself and judged based on the display area and the buzzer sound.
- 【Precise measurement】NCV non-contact voltage measurement, Built-in highly sensitive voltage probe, the screen displays the signal strength.
- 【Easy to operate】Lighting function, The illuminating lamp, and the probe are combined into one, which is convenient for measurement and more worry-free, Data retention, Auto-shutdown function.
- 【Overload protection】true RMS measurement, frequency response is 50H-800Hz, DC1l000 or 700v AC peak value.
- 【Powerful Functions】AC voltage measurement, DC voltage measurement, Short buzzer diode, Capacitance measurement, Resistance measurement, zero live wire.
Additional Info :
2. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Additional Info :
3. PEAKMETER Non Contact Voltage Tester Pen, Electrical Tools Electrical Tester 12-1000V AC Outlet Tester Voltage Measuring Tool with LED Flashlight, Alarm Mode, Live/Null Wire Judgment Circuit Tester
- Non-contact AC Voltage Measurement Tester – probe type induction, plastic insulation, The tester will flash and beep when the device close to AC Voltage greater during the specified Voltage range without touch the measured object, to ensure the safety of the human body, more convenient monitoring.
- Safely Sound & light Alarm Tester Pen- distinguish the live and Null wire through different frequency alarm sound. The higher the voltage, the higher the audible alarm frequency and rate of flashing lights great, even in noisy environments.
- Accurately Multi-ranging Measurement – The electrical tester accurately detects AC Voltage ranging from 12V to 1000V, and distinguish them into 3 Voltage levels (low, moderate, high). NCV sensitivity automatically adjusts from low, medium and high while indicating Voltage level with audible beep.
- Low Voltage Indicator & LED Light – The shining prompt of low voltage LED and alarm of the power tester pen can warn you to replace the battery in time, while the LED light allows operation even in dark environment.
- Auto Power Off Tester -The electrical tester operated with 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries(not included), auto power off after no operation for 3 minutes to save energy. Lightweight, durable construction with convenient pocket clip, a perfect handy tool for electricians or daily use.
Additional Info :
4. Klein Tools 80077 Voltage Tester Kit with Electronic AC/DC Voltage Tester, GFCI Outlet Tester and Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen, 3-Piece
- AC VOLTAGE TESTER aligned with commonly used residential voltages from 12 to 240 VAC at four useful levels
- TEST DC VOLTAGES from 1.5V to greater than 17 to 24V at four useful levels
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate to indicate the type and level of voltage detected
- GFCI TESTER detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- CONFIRMS OPERATION of the ground fault protective device
- VOLTAGE TESTER provides non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non tamper-resistant outlets and wires
- BRIGHT GREEN LED INDICATORS in volt pen indicates the tester is powered on
Additional Info :
5. Voltage Test Pen Tester Pencil, Non-Contact Electrical Voltage Detector Pen AC/DC 12V/48V-1000V Voltage with Adjustable Sensitivity, Buzzer Alarm, Auto Power-Off Sound Null Wire Judgment
- 【Safety Voltage Tester】Inductive probes can be tested without physical contact, and insulation operation ensures test safety. When testing the AC voltage, it can automatically detect the live or neutral line, and the pen will sound a corresponding alarm.
- 【HD LCD】When testing voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage strength. The screen will light in red or green to distinguish between Live / Null Wire.
- 【Versatile Meter】The built-in stand is free to use, data retention and a large 2.7-inch backlit LCD display for viewing in dim areas (the multimeter’s backlight and flashlight will be at the same time).
- 【NCV Sensitivity Test】If an AC voltage is detected, the visible LED light will illuminate according to the signal density (low, medium, high), and the buzzer will give an audible indication at different frequencies. If the signal is strong, the red light is on.
- 【Wide Range Measurement】Counting range multimeter, DC voltage to 1000V, AC voltage to 750V, AC/DC current to 10A, resistance to 60M¦¸, capacitance to 100mF, with K-type thermocouple, can quickly detect various types of wire switch detection problems.
Additional Info :
6. VENLAB Voltage Tester, Non Contact Voltage Detector, Circuit Tester Dual Range Voltage Sniffer 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live Wire Tester with Alarm and Flashlight (VD-200)
- 【Non Contact Voltage Test】The no contact live wire tester provides the easiest and safest way of checking for electrical current in a wire, outlet, switch or lamp that has mysteriously stopped working.
- 【High&Low Sensitivity】Switch sensitivity mode between “High” and “Low” based on your needs at work. “High” for Testing 12V-1000V, “Low” for Testing 48V-1000V
- 【Visible&Audible Alarm】The tip glows in red and beeper sounds at high frequency when high voltage is detected while yellow light and low frequency beep indicate low voltage.
- 【Flashlight&Red Pointing Light】Built-in flashlight brings you convenience when working in dark or encounter power blackout. Red pointing light can be used to point at something at job sites.
- 【Customer Service】 36-month technical support is available on our non contact power tester pen. We encourage you to contact us if there are any questions.
Additional Info :
7. AWBLIN Automotive Test Light 3-60V DC Digital LED Circuit Tester, Heavy Duty Light Tester with Voltmeter, Auto Bidirectional Voltage Tester Electric Test Pen
- [UNIQUE DESIGN- ANTI-LOST NEEDLE GUARD PROTECTION]: Adopt the integrated structure design of the probe protection cover, needle guard function is added to ensure that there will be no stab wounds and the guard will not be lost. Convenient to carry and take it wherever you go.
- [LED INDICATION, BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE TESTING]: This upgrade circuit test light is a bidirectional voltage tester. You can attach the alligator clamp either to negative or positive ground, there is also a light emitting diode on the circuit board for polarity indication, red light indicates positive polarity and green light indicates negative polarity.
- [WIDER VOLTAGE RANGE] Compared with the auto electrical tester on the market, the maximum voltage measured is only 48V, but the maximum voltage that our technology can measure is upgraded to 60V. AWBLIN circuit test is ideal for checking various vehicles electrical circuits, quickly check automotive headlights, taillights, turn signal circuits, faulty sockets, fuse connections, also for testing other 3-60V DC wirings and circuits.
- [COMPUTER SAFE, DURABLE & FLEXIBLE]: The professional auto circuit tester has a built-in circuit board chip, which is safer and more durable than traditional test lights and prevents the car computer board from burning out. Spring wire can be freely stretched up to 102 inches, with a wide measuring area; Anti-bending design of the tail wire, no need to worry about bad contact of the line.
- [100% SATISFACTION]: If you have any dissatisfaction for any reason, please feel free to let us know and we will do our best to assist you.
Additional Info :
8. Battery Tester for AA AAA C D 9V 1.5V Button Cell Batteries Toolman QTH030
- Easily check if the batteries are good or bad.
- It can test different types of batteries, even rechargeable ones.
- Fit For: AA/AAA/C/D/9V/1.5V Button Cell Battery (Batteries not included)
- A must buy for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis.
Additional Info :
9. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester Non Contact Voltage Tester Circuit Tester with Test Leads, Auto Measuring Wire Tester for ACV/DCV Multifunction Electric Detector ST100
- 【Multi-function 】The circuit tester offers full range of electric measurements:AC&DC Voltage/Resistance/Continuity/Frequency/Capacitance//Live Wire/Diode/Phase Sequence.
- 【Non Contact Voltage Tester】The electric detector enables you to detect voltage without any contact which largely avoids electrical shock.
- 【Beeper&Indicator Bar】Both are activated when voltage is detected.The frequency of warning tone and the color of indicator light varies depending on the voltage level
- 【Auto Mode】Operating with auto mode, the electrical checker automatically identifies what is being measured among Voltage, Resistance and Continuity, and shows the reading on display.
- 【Customer Service】36-month technical support is guaranteed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there are any questions with our ST100 smart voltage tester.
Additional Info :
10. Aicevoos A1 Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Range AC 12V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder
- SAFETY FIRST: When the detected voltage is higher, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it will beep at a higher frequency and the light will be red. Red means high voltage and live wires are detected, yellow means low voltage and neutral wires are detected.
- NCV INDUCTION: The breakpoint finder has an NCV sense probe for AC voltage, just place the tip near an outlet or power cord. You know voltage is present when the red light turns on and the pen beeps.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard voltages and low voltages (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the H/L key to adjust sensitivity to accommodate low ranges for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring, etc.
- AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The electrical tester is double insulated for safety and complies with CE standards. When the battery voltage is lower than 2.5V, the power indicator will light up; it will automatically shut down after 5 minutes of no operation or no signal detection.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The voltage tester features a bright LED flashlight for working in dim locations; pocket-sized pen hooks allow you to carry it in your shirt pocket.(Laser: Class 2, maximum laser output <1mW)
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for no contact dc voltage tester
To help you buy the perfect no contact dc voltage tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best no contact dc voltage tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these no contact dc voltage tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to no contact dc voltage tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to no contact dc voltage tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The no contact dc voltage tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing no contact dc voltage tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best no contact dc voltage tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the no contact dc voltage tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting no contact dc voltage tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the no contact dc voltage tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the no contact dc voltage tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The no contact dc voltage tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable no contact dc voltage tester.
The price of your no contact dc voltage tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the no contact dc voltage tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your no contact dc voltage tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the no contact dc voltage tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of no contact dc voltage tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of no contact dc voltage tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some no contact dc voltage tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.