What are the features that make the best nvc tester? These compact and convenient nvc tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average nvc tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of nvc tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the nvc tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best nvc tester & Features
1. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Additional Info :
2. Non-Contact Voltage Tester/ Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, ENGiNDOT Electrical Tester with LCD Display & Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-VT02(Black)
- 【DUAL RANGE】The circuit tester accurately detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC), which is more sensitive and flexible. Low sensitivity can probe power supply lines such as power boards, desk lamps, computers, etc., and high sensitivity can detect buried walls and other internal wiring detection (depth≤1.18 inches). The electronic pen can beep from low, medium, and high frequency to indicate voltage.
- 【SAFETY FIRST】The live wire detector detects voltage in a non-contact way, and insulation operation can ensure the safety of testers. Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V; CE, FCC.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION, EASY TO USE】The LED flashlight with high brightness can illuminate your workspace in the dark. In addition, the sound, light, and screen display triple alarms, and the voltmeter buzzer alarms loudly, allowing you to feel the voltage visually and audibly.
- 【High Efficiency】As long as voltage is detected, the Led in the tester pen will shine.
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】 The electrical tester uses 2 * 1.5 V AAA batteries (included), which will automatically Power Off in 3 minutes without operation to save energy. What’s more, the small-sized body and portable pencil pen hook allow you to carry the item in your pocket.
Additional Info :
3. KAIWEETS Voltage Tester Non Contact Voltage Tester Circuit Tester with Test Leads, Auto Measuring Wire Tester for ACV/DCV Multifunction Electric Detector ST100
- 【Multi-function 】The circuit tester offers full range of electric measurements:AC&DC Voltage/Resistance/Continuity/Frequency/Capacitance//Live Wire/Diode/Phase Sequence.
- 【Non Contact Voltage Tester】The electric detector enables you to detect voltage without any contact which largely avoids electrical shock.
- 【Beeper&Indicator Bar】Both are activated when voltage is detected.The frequency of warning tone and the color of indicator light varies depending on the voltage level
- 【Auto Mode】Operating with auto mode, the electrical checker automatically identifies what is being measured among Voltage, Resistance and Continuity, and shows the reading on display.
- 【Customer Service】36-month technical support is guaranteed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there are any questions with our ST100 smart voltage tester.
Additional Info :
4. Klein Tools RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display, for Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets
- LARGE CLEAR LCD READOUT on receptacle tester to instantly view results without the need to look at a chart to understand results
- TEST GFCI TRIP TIME IN SECONDS to find out if the trip breaker is functioning
- DETECT WIRING FAULTS of open ground, open neutral, open hot, dual open (neutral and ground), reversed hot/ground, and reversed hot/neutral
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
- SAFE AND DURABLE TESTER for inspections on North American 120V outlets
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS illuminate green and red for visual indicators
- TRUSTED SAFE with a safety rating of CAT II 135V
Additional Info :
5. Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected
- GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets
Additional Info :
|Color||Circuit Breaker Finder|
6. Klein Tools NCVT-4IR Non-Contact Volt Tester, 12 – 1000V AC Pen with IR Thermometer -22 to 482 deg F, LED and Audible Alarms, Pocket Clip
- Voltage Tester designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, and AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- 4:1 distance-to-spot ratio IR thermometer with user selectable Degrees Fahrenheit or Degrees Celsius from -22 to 482-Degree Fahrenheit (-30 to 250-Degree Celsius)
- Convenient laser pointer to target measurement area for temperature measurement
- Backlit LCD display with 0.1-Degree resolution
- Auto power-off conserves and extends battery life
Additional Info :
7. Klein Tools NCVT3P Dual Range Non Contact Voltage Tester, 12 – 1000V AC Pen, Flashlight, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Pocket Clip
- Voltage Tester provides non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
Additional Info :
8. IPepul 2021 Update Digital Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts NVC Voltmeter Measure Liquid Temperature AC/DC Voltage and Current Resistance HZ Capacitance and Diode, Zero Live Wire Induction（black1）
- 💘【Multifunction】💘: digital multimeter can be used to measure liquid temperature, AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, HZ, capacitance and diode, zero live wire induction, NCV; voltmeter also has backlight display, buzzer alarm, low voltage prompt, backlit flashlight, data Keep, 15 minutes automatic shutdown, built-in explosion-proof ceramic fuse tube, reverse polarity protection, low battery indicator and various overload protection functions.
- 💘【Wide range of applications】💘: tester, electricians, professional electricians and technicians can use multimeter tester to diagnose automobiles, power distribution boxes, circuits, household users, industrial and household appliances.
- 💘【Large screen】💘: The digital multimeter has a 4.7″ LCD screen, the maximum display value is 6000 counts, and the screen value can be read quickly and easily. The digital multimeter screen also has a backlight function, which is convenient for use in dimly lit areas. The size of the mobile phone is easy to carry, and the silicone case, Enhanced shock resistance, more resistant to falling.
- 💘【NVC function】💘: close to the wire to be tested, a high-sensitivity voltage probe can easily find breakpoints to avoid electric shock, and has a voltage intensity analog display bar, buzzer alarm, just put the probe near the socket, jack, terminal, etc. Digital multiple meters can detect whether the tested wire has >90V AC voltage. When the digital multimeter detects AC voltage, the multimeter buzzer will sound an alarm and the NCV warning light will flash.
- 💘【packaging】💘: 1 * Multimeter, 2 * Test leads (a pair), 1 * User manual, 1 * Thermocouple, 2 * AAA 1.5V batteries (included)；24-hour online customer communication, 180 days free replacement.
Additional Info :
9. Klein Tools NCVT-2 Voltage Tester, Non-Contact Dual Range Voltage Tester Pen for Standard and Low Voltage, with 3 m Drop Protection
- Voltage Tester automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- Dual Range testing, select 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC
Additional Info :
10. Voltage Tester, Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder
- Non-contact AC Voltage Measurement Tester: Probe type induction, plastic insulation, The tester will flash and beep when the device close to AC Voltage greater during the specified Voltage range without touch the measured object, to ensure the safety of the human body, more convenient monitoring
- Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Testing: You can adjust the sensitivity according to your needs (12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC); Automatic Recognition of Voltage Intensity; the NVC sensor of probe can automatically identify the voltage and display it on the LCD screen
- Safety First: Voltage tester pen will end out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green. RED means high voltage and live wire are detected, and GREEN means low voltage and null wire are detected
- Security Level: EN61010-1, -2-030, EN61326-1, CAT III 1000V. The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines
- More Convenient: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for nvc tester
To help you buy the perfect nvc tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best nvc tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these nvc tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to nvc tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to nvc tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The nvc tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing nvc tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best nvc tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the nvc tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting nvc tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the nvc tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the nvc tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The nvc tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable nvc tester.
The price of your nvc tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the nvc tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your nvc tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the nvc tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of nvc tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of nvc tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some nvc tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.