What are the features that make the best oem brake fluid tester? These compact and convenient oem brake fluid tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average oem brake fluid tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of oem brake fluid tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the oem brake fluid tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best oem brake fluid tester & Features
1. OEMTOOLS 25269 Brake Fluid Tester DOT 3, DOT4 Brake Fluid, DOT 5.1, Brake Tech Tools, Tests Formulas of Brake Fluid for Excess Moisture, Fluid Test Pen
- EASY USE: With an easy push of a button, this brake fluid tester pen turns on and has a built-in self test; Switch button allows for you to easily cycle through fluid test types
- ALL THE FLUIDS: Precisely check the water content of all 8 types of polyglycol-based brake fluids: brake fluid DOT 3, brake fluid DOT 4, DOT 5. 1, ACDelco DOT 3, Pennzoil, Prestone, Motorcraft, and Toyota DOT 3 with the brake fluid liquid tester
- PROTECTS YOU AND YOUR CAR: To prevent brake failure, it’s essential to have this brake fluid test kit; Brake fluid pen is easy to carry and takes up little space
- BUILT-IN LED LIGHT: This automotive brake fluid tester has a built-in LED light to ensure tips are in proper contact with fluid in any kind of lighting
- CONSERVES BATTERY LIFE: This brake fluid test kit features an auto-off function that helps to extend battery life; All you need for operation is 1 AAA battery
Additional Info :
2. ITEQ Brake Fluid Liquid Tester Pen with 5 LED Indicators, Calibrated For DOT3 DOT4 Brake Fluid
- Test the car brake fluid quality quickly to check whether it’s qualified, which can remind you to change the brake fluid when necessary to avoid traffic accident
- The LED indicators will show percentage of water in the brake fluid with 3 colors green yellow and red
- Calibrated for cars using DOT4 and DOT3 brake fluids (But DOT3 is almost replaced by DOT4 because DOT4 has better performance)
- Only takes seconds to know the results,very easy to use
- CE and RoHS approved. Protective cap included.Takes 1 x AAA/1.5V battery (not included)
Additional Info :
3. Brake Fluid Liquid Tester, Auto Brake Diagnostic Testing Tool, Hydraulic Fluid Liquid Oil Moisture Analyzer with 5 LED Indicators, Auto Brake Diagnostic Testing Tool for DOT3 DOT4 Brake Fluid
- PROTECTS YOU & YOUR CAR : Check the health status of DOT3, DOT4 car brake fluid, Brake Fluid Tester Pen can be used as a digital brake fluid tester suitable for determining brake fluid quality. It will be safe for your driving
- EATY TO USE : Press the button , Insert the tester into reservoir for one second then the tester result will be correctly indicated by LEDs.Repress the button for power off.
- 5 LEDS : 5 LED display lights the percentage of moisture content in the brake fluid, as the test results are more accurate
- USEFULL : Supports DOT3 DOT4 DOT5 brake fluid .
- EASY TO CARRY : Small size ,you can take it in pocket , take 1 AAA 1.5V battery. automatic shutdown after about 15 seconds of inactivity
Additional Info :
4. Brake Fluid Tester Automotive DOT3 DOT4 DOT5.1 Brake Fluid Tester Car Brake Oil Water Content Quick Detection with High-Sensitive Sensor,250MM Long Probe,9 Colors LED Indicators,Sound&Light Prompt
- 【2 Seconds Quick Detect Water Content of Brake Fluid】The brake fluid tester can measure the water content in the brake fluid in 2 seconds to determine whether the brake fluid needs to be replaced. It helps you do regularly brake fluid check, make sure you drive in safety condition.
- 【Highly Sensitive Sensor&250MM Free Bend Stainless Steel Probe Brake Fluid Tester】The probe of brake fluid tester adopts highly sensitive sensor, which can quickly and sensitively measure the water content, and the measurement is more stable. The probe is covered with chromed surface, can be resistant to oils and oxidation. Equipped with 250mm goose neck probe provides flexibility of detection.
- 【9 Colorful LED Indicators of Brake Fluid Tester】3 LED lights show selected brake fluid types and 6 LED lights in different colors show percentages of water content in the brake fluid. Green light indicates the detection is normal, Yellow light reminds you to change the brake fluid, and Red light warns you to change the brake fluid immediately for safety. You can clear the test result at a glance.
- 【Universal fit for DOT3/DOT4/DOT5.1 Brake Fluid Detection&Reinforced Material】The brake fluid tester can support 3 brake oil type detection, detect DOT3/DOT4/DOT5.1 brake fluid. Universal fit for most vehicles. This brake fluid tester is made of high-grade materials, the arc corners won’t scratched your hand, providing comfortable touching. Reinforced material against falling, sturdy and durable, which greatly increases the service life.
- 【Buzzer and Light Dual Prompt Brake Fluid Tester】When the brake oil moisture content is detected, the LED indicator will lights up. The brake fluid tester will emit a “beep” prompt when the water content exceeds 3% of the red light. The warning sound is loud and stereoscopic, allowing you to easily measure even in noisy environments.
Additional Info :
5. Phoenix Systems (3001-B) Brake Fluid Test Strips, 100 Test Strips Per Tube, BrakeStrip, FASCAR, Copper
- Helps increase the number of needed brake fluid exchange services you perform by providing proof for the needed service.
- Gives you and your team of service advisors confidence to offer a needed brake fluid exchange.
- Identifies potential brake flulid related problems before they occur -thereby ensuring your customers safety.
- Simply remove a test strip from the tube, dip it into brake fluid and 60 seconds later you will know the condition of the brake fluid. (scientific proof)
- The test follows MAP guidelines and DOT test standards to determine when to change brake flujid. Great for DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid (most vehicles use DOT 3 or 4)
Additional Info :
6. VXSCAN Brake Fluid Tester, Brake Fluid Liquid Testing Pen for DOT3 DOT4 Vehicle, Automotive Brake Fluid Moisture Tester with 5 LED Indicators
- ✔ Useful Brake Fluid Tester: Check the health status of your car brake fluid quickly, and remind you to change the brake fluid in time to make you more comfortable to drive.
- ✔ Extensive Application: Support most of the vehicle with DOT3 DOT4 car brake fluid. This brake fluid tester is developed for both professional and amateur, widely applied in individual, repair factories and dealer workshops.
- ✔ Simple Design: 5 LED indicators show the percentage of water in the brake fluid. The brake fluid tester pen is compact and portable, with a non-slip material and nickel-plated metal probe.
- ✔ Easy Operation: Install the LR03 AAA 1.5V battery(included), press the button at the top, dip the probe into the brake fluid, and the test result will be indicated by LEDs in a few seconds. The brake fluid tester pen will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
- ✔ NOTE: If the green LED no longer lights up after pressing the button, replace the battery. After each use, clean the test probe with tap water.
Additional Info :
7. ZKTOOL New Upgraded Version Brake Fluid Tester Pen, Test DOT3 DOT4 DOT5.1 ENV6 ENV4 Brake fluids,Brake Fluid Moisture Analyzer with 5 LED Indicators,Brake Fluid Liquid Tester Pen
- Function: The new pen type brake fluid moisture tester can widely test the percentage of moisture in DOT3 DOT4 DOT5.1 ENV6 ENV4 brake fluid; the results appear within a few seconds, fast and simple. Compared with similar products, it has a faster, more accurate reading capability and a wider range. Tap the top to turn on, and the green light is inserted into the water to use, simple and fast.
- LED lights: 5 LED lights indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid in three colors of green, yellow, and red. From low to high, they are green (0%), green-yellow (<1%), green-yellow-yellow (1 %-2%), green yellow yellow red (2%-4%), green yellow yellow red red (>4%). Easily grasp the percentage of water in the brake fluid, and consider whether to replace the brake fluid.
- Convenience: The brake fluid tester tool is simple and convenient. It only takes a few seconds to check the quality of car brake fluid. It is easy to operate for many new car owners. At the same time, it is a must-have vehicle tool because of its small size and easy portability. And it will automatically shut down if you don’t use it within 12 seconds, saving your battery. (Requires 1 x AAA/1.5V battery, not included)
- Quality: The new Brake Fluid Liquid Tester Pen is a perfect tool that we updated after many studies of similar products on the market. It reads more accurately during the test. At the same time, its shell material is made of high-quality nylon, compared to ABS materials. The product is more corrosion resistant and has a longer service life.
- Operation: Long press the top button to switch the type of brake fluid, the initial default is DOT3, and each time the LED from low to high turns on three times, one brake fluid is switched. If you want to use one of the brake fluids, when the LED light is in the brake fluid type gear, please release the top button when it flashes twice, and insert the bottom sensor plug into the brake fluid (brake fluid test pen 2/3 ), and you will understand percentage of water in your vehicle’s brake fluid
Additional Info :
8. Powerbuilt Brake Fluid Tester, LED Light Quality Indicators for Braking Systems, Test DOT 4 Water Content, Pocket Sized 647626
- Brake Fluid Tester
- This Device Is for checking the quality of the Brake Fluid In the Reservoir and In the lines
- The Led Indicators will Identify the percentage of water content In the Brake Fluid
- Easy to use – simply power up, dip probes into brake fluid and read results
- LED lights indicate brake fluid quality
- Includes battery and protective cap
- Works with DOT 4 brake fluid
Additional Info :
9. AKN Brake Fluid Tester with Auto-Detect Goose Neck Probe Detector for DOT3 DOT4 DOT5.1, Black
- Less eye strain: Backlight LCD screen, easy to read even in a dark environment.
- Anomaly detection: Identify whether the brake fluid has became un-usable, for use on DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT5.1 brake fluid.
- Color indication: Light on in orange indicating brake fluid in poor quality. Light on in red means brake fluid in bad condition.
- Alarm indication: When a small intermittent alarm sounds, it indicates the brake fluid is in poor condition. Where there is a large continuous alarm sound, it indicates that the brake fluid in bad condition and needs to be replaced.
- Durable: Test probe protected by snake tube and plastic with Waterproof IP67, fluid proof, anti-corrosion.
Additional Info :
10. OEMTOOLS 25136 One Man Brake Bleeder & Vacuum Pump Test Kit, Useful Tool for Automotive Tune-Ups, Diagnosis, & Testing, One-Person Brake Bleeding
- WIDE APPLICATION: This brake bleeder kit is ideal for a wide variety of automotive applications, including bleeding brake fluid and changing power steering fluid; Also good for tune ups, diagnostics, and use as a siphon or fluid transfer pump
- VACUUM BRAKE BLEEDER: With the hand vacuum pump, there’s no need to have an assistant in the car pressing the brake during brake bleeding; Our brake bleeder pump vacuums approximately 1 cubic inch per stroke
- SAFE BRAKE SYSTEM BLEEDING TOOLS: Our brake fluid bleeder kit is the safest, easiest way to bleed brakes without an assistant; Our brake bleeding kit’s vacuum gauge is scaled in inches and centimeters of mercury for easy reading
- VERSATILE VACUUM BLEEDER: Works on any kind of vehicle with bleeding screws; Great automotive and motorcycle brake bleeder kit; Features a large brake bleeder bottle for extended application
- FEATURES: Vacuum hand pump; Vacuum gauge scaled in inches and centimeters of mercury (Hg); (2) lengths of brake bleeder hose (2 foot long 1/4 inch I.D. Tubing); Brake bleeder screw adapters; Transfer and storage lid; Rubber cup adapter; Reservoir jar
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for oem brake fluid tester
To help you buy the perfect oem brake fluid tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best oem brake fluid tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these oem brake fluid tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to oem brake fluid tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to oem brake fluid tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The oem brake fluid tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing oem brake fluid tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best oem brake fluid tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the oem brake fluid tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting oem brake fluid tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the oem brake fluid tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the oem brake fluid tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The oem brake fluid tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable oem brake fluid tester.
The price of your oem brake fluid tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the oem brake fluid tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your oem brake fluid tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the oem brake fluid tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of oem brake fluid tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of oem brake fluid tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some oem brake fluid tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.