What are the features that make the best oxygen sensor tester? These compact and convenient oxygen sensor tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average oxygen sensor tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of oxygen sensor tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the oxygen sensor tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best oxygen sensor tester & Features
1. General Technologies Corp GTC ST05 Oxygen Sensor Tester and Simulator
- The sensor signal output is shown in real time on the bar graph, while a 2 digit alphanumeric display shows the sensor output cross count per second
- By pressing the ‘Test’ button and performing a snap throttle acceleration of the engine, it tests the response time of the sensor and shows a pass or fail result within seconds
- Two buttons allows for simulation of rich or lean conditions to monitor response of the engine control module
- Diagnoses “lazy” (slow response) sensors, which may not set DTCs, but cause drivability problems
- Sensor can be tested on or off the vehicle
Additional Info :
|Color||Black with Blue Holster|
2. Professional Portable O2 Oxygen Concentration Content Tester Meter High Accuracy Oxygen Detector Monintor CY-12C Gas Analyzer
- Product description: 100% brand new, high quality
- It is used to analyze the purity of oxygen in medical ventilators, anesthesia machines and oxygen concentrators, as well as high-pressure oxygen chambers and nursing boxes for nursing babies.
- The instrument sensor is an electrochemical diaphragm positron. It uses platinum negative electrons, silver and silver chloride as electrolytes.
- The diaphragm material is a polyethylene film that is selectively permeable to oxygen.
Additional Info :
3. AMTAST Portable Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Meter DO Sensor Dissolved Oxygen Levels Tester, DO Range: 0~20.00 mg/L, 0~20.00 ppm
- LCD Displays DO or Saturation O2 and Temperature simultaneously. Displays Maximum/Minimum value and data hold.
- Ideal for measuring dissolved oxygen levels and temperature in wide range, aquarium, school teaching experiment, lab sterile environment, aquaculture, scientific research etc.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation, Manual Salinity (MSC) and Altitude (MAC) Compensation, and degree ℃/℉ switchable. Icon DO O2 and unit mg/L, ppm, %, ℃, ℉ for recognition easy during select function mode. Easy to replace DO probe module by user.
- Waterproof IP-57 standard and rugged design for field use conveniently. It can float on water.
- Low battery and consumption indicator (Batteries NOT Included). Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non use. Note: The display could not auto shut off under MAX/MIN mode.
Additional Info :
4. Oxygen Detector, WT8821 High Precision Portable Digital Handheld Oxygen Alarm Detector Tester Meter for Chemical Industry, Electronic Industry, Underground Operations
- This oxygen detector is widely used in industry and can be found in locations to monitor manufacture processes and emerging technologies.
- With a large screen display the measured results, you can get oxygen concentration at a glance.
- The gas detector can alert the operator in the area where the leakage occurred, giving them a chance to leave.
- Widely used in chemical industry, electronic industry, underground operations, in-car oxygen detection.
- Maximum/minimum hold feature for measuring absolute high/low peaks and hold data.
Additional Info :
5. 4Free Oxygen Measure
- 4Free Oxygen Measure Use your device’s built-in camera to capture and analyze data to calculate your SpO2!
- Measure your SpO2 know your SpO2 has never been so easy!
- Without any external hardware, just use your smartphone or tablet’s built-in camera / sensor, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
- In addition, you can also:
- Oxygen data analysis, Using a hierarchical model, intelligent judge the current healthy oxygen level.
- Custom Reports oxygen, Rapid analysis of oxygen data within a specified time, blood pressure analysis report is generated .
- Track your results. Each measurement you make will be saved into your personal history, so that you can make long-term tracking.
- Simple and intuitive design. Simple and streamlined design makes it easy to use, So you can focus on using the app, without having to navigate between numerous screens.
Additional Info :
6. Blood Oxygen SPO2 Pulse Rate And Pulse Strength Log Book: Daily Health Record Monitor Tracking Notebook, 120 Pages, 6×9 inch Small Book
Additional Info :
7. Cheffort Oxygen Gas Meter, Digital Portable Automotive O2 Gas Tester, Digital LCD Display Alarm O2 Concentration Measurement Tester Device for Car, Climbing, Tunnel, Laboratory and Industry
- PROFESSIONAL TOOL: The O2 meter is a device that detects the presence of oxygen(O2) gases in an area, often as part of a safety system. The professional detector adopts the electrochemical sensor, which gives a quick and accurate measurement. It can continuously monitor 0-25% O2 gas concentration accurately in the surrounding environment.
- POWERFUL FUNCTION: Sound and light dual-alarm when O2 gas concentration reaches the level of the alarm. With a large LCD screen display the measured results, you can get gas concentration and temperature at a glance.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY：3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, with micro USB interface, can be charged through the USB interface of the phone power adapter, computer, etc. Also you can use while charging.
- HANDHELD SIZE: The gas meter is compact and lightweight, professional designed to fit comfortable in your palm，easy to carry and operate.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE: The Oxygen detectors can be used in car, metallurgy, power plant, chemical, mine, tunnel, underground pipelines and other places, effective prevention of hypoxia and oxygen poisoning.
Additional Info :
8. OEMTOOLS 37263 Exhaust Back Pressure Tester/Gauge, Catalytic Converter Test Kit, Exhaust Pressure Tester, Catalytic Converter Test Kit, Exhaust Tester
- SAFETY FIRST: The catalytic converter tester allows you diagnose problem areas in your exhaust system’s back pressure; Get crucial knowledge of your vehicle’s exhaust system with exhaust gauge; Prevents bad engine performance
- EASY TO USE: The exhaust back pressure kit connects to exhaust system’s oxygen sensor; Oxygen sensor adapters with exhaust back pressure gauge are M12 and M18; 6 foot hose with pressure gauge tester allows users to test from driver’s seat
- ACCURATE GAUGE: The exhaust backpressure tester’s 2-1/2 inch gauge has easy-to-read markings in PSI and bar; Multi-color bar indicates good or bad status; Gauge has high visibility markings for easier reading
- DIAGNOSE PROBLEM AREAS: The exhaust pressure gauge allows you to see if you have a clogged catalytic converter or an obstructed muffler; Back pressure gauge helps you diagnose problems so you know the next steps to take
- TRANSPORTABLE: The back pressure test tool comes in a sturdy and solid carrying case for easy transportation; Exhaust back pressure gauge’s case is perfect for the mechanic on the go; Case protects from damage
Additional Info :
9. Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with OLED Display, Oxygen Saturation Monitor for Heart Rate, Fingertip Pulse Oximete (Grey-White)
- 【RELIABLE】From the ABS shell, OLED screen, acrylic panel, high-speed computing chips , anti-skip silicone inside, medical-grade silicone finger mold and various electronic components of oxygen finger monitor, all adopt high-quality materials and components. Even the spring of the oximeter finger has been subjected to thousands of tests. We will never use any cheap material to make oxygen monitor.
- 【ACCURATE】The fingertip pulse oximeter deviates less than 1% under lab conditions. Upgrade OLED and sensor allows SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate measurement at low blood perfusion index. Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index can help you to judge whether your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate is properly.
- 【Bright OLED Screen】The large Dual-Color OLED screen is large and bright, you can read SpO2 and pulse rate clearly even in strong sunlight. The finger oximeter designed for sports or aviation use like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or people interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. Oximeter finger chamber with smart spring system, accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children over three year old to adult.
- 【24 MOTHS WARRANTY】24 months of manufacturer warranty. If the product has quality problems, please contact the seller for free replacement via Amazon Mail. The fingertip pulse oximeter is for sports and aviation use.For sports or aviation use only.
- 【EASY TO USE】Just place your finger inside the chamber of the finger oximeter, press the operating button, and then wait. Within 10 seconds, you’ll have an accurate reading of you SpO2 levels and pulse rate.
Additional Info :
10. AccuMed CMS-50D1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Sensor SpO2 for Sports and Aviation. Portable and Lightweight with LED Display, 2 AAA Batteries, Lanyard and Travel Case (White)
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 20 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 50 grams, every AccuMed oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
- ROTATING, CRYSTAL CLEAR LED DISPLAY: Read your oxygen saturation level and pulse rate results with remarkable clarity in portrait or landscape formats with auto rotation that detects your hand movement in the CMS50D1 models.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE, EXERCISE OR TRAVEL: While the AccuMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is not intended for medical use but rather for situations where you need to know your oxygen level before and after your workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling in an aircraft.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for oxygen sensor tester
To help you buy the perfect oxygen sensor tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best oxygen sensor tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these oxygen sensor tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to oxygen sensor tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to oxygen sensor tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The oxygen sensor tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing oxygen sensor tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best oxygen sensor tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the oxygen sensor tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting oxygen sensor tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the oxygen sensor tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the oxygen sensor tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The oxygen sensor tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable oxygen sensor tester.
The price of your oxygen sensor tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the oxygen sensor tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your oxygen sensor tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the oxygen sensor tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of oxygen sensor tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of oxygen sensor tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some oxygen sensor tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.