What are the features that make the best pendulum impact tester? These compact and convenient pendulum impact tester are easy to install and easy to use at the same time. And then there’s the price! Below, we’ll run through the average pendulum impact tester cost of some of the most popular types, so you can get a good idea of where to start with your budget.
The reasons you should trust us
We recommend products in each review using an intensive research process, spending hours combing through the best available models on Amazon. For a product to make our list of top picks, it must hold a solid sales record on Amazon, have consistently positive customer reviews, and offer unique features, among other factors. After narrowing down our recommendations, we conduct additional research to ensure that the products meet our standards. Once we conclude the research phase, we craft a well-rounded, user-friendly article that includes our recommended products and additional information to help homeowners like you make the right purchase. The following key factors are considered when analyzing:
- The quality of pendulum impact tester
- Each product’s design
- How it’s built
- Price comparison
- How durable [replace-keyword] is
- Product usability
- The functionality of the pendulum impact tester
- Performance of the products
- Product dimensions and weight
- Return policy and warranty, and more.
Best pendulum impact tester & Features
1. Pendulum Impact Tester
2. YUCHENGTECH Analog Pendulum Impact Tester Pendulum Impact Testing Machine Simple Beam Pendulum Impact Tester for Nonmetallic Material
- 1.【Operation button】◈ The button is designed rationally, with one button emergency stop protection operation, convenient to use.
- 2.【Pointer dial】◈ Large pointer dial, clear scale, automatic docking calculation, display the final experimental results, high test accuracy.
- 3.【Fine processing】◈ The impact testing machine uses stainless steel as the base material, through 5-layer electroplating process, high toughness, anti-corrosion and anti rust, strong and durable.
- 4.【Main parameters】◈ Capacity: 30, 50,150kg-cm; Impact speed: 3.5m/s; Pendulum energy: 2.75J, 5.5J, 11J; Test angle: 150 °.
- 5.【Application】◈ The impact testing machine is suitable for the determination of the impact toughness of non-metallic materials.It is widely used in laboratories or scientific research institutions, testing departments, manufacturers of non-metallic materials, etc.
3. YUCHENGTECH Film Pendulum Impact Tester Pendulum Impact Testing Machine for Film Material
- 1. 【Upgrade design】◈ New Pendulum release design, simple operation, saving time and labor,more convenient to use.
- 2. 【Pointer dial】◈ Large pointer dial, clear scale, automatic stop, read the experimental results according to the final indicated position of pointer, the impact energy error is ± 1%.
- 3. 【Usage】◈ The film impact testing machine can measure the impact toughness of plastic, rubber and other film materials and metal foil materials through the impact of standard swing head and a certain weight of swing arm.
- 4. 【Main parameter】◈ Maximum impact energy: 3J, Minimum graduation value: 0.025J, Pendulum lift angle: 90°, Impact speed: 2.5m/s.
- 5. 【Application】◈ The film impact testing machine is widely used in pendulum impact testing of plastics, rubber, metal foil and other materials in industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutions and quality inspection departments.
4. YUCHENGTECH Pendulum Impact Tester Pendulum Impact Testing Machine Digital Impacting Testing Machine 50J Simple beam Impact Tester
- 1.【High precision】◈ Digital impact testing machine, LCD display, high control precision, compared with pointer display, higher angle resolution, more accurate of displayed results.
- 2.【Advantages】◈ The digital impact testing machine can automatically correct the energy loss caused by friction and wind resistance, display the energy absorbed by the modified sample, and improve the accuracy and efficiency of the test.
- 3.【Data storage】◈ Single chip microcomputer control, after each test completed, automatically calculate and display the current impact energy value and the average value of each impact energy, the operation is flexible and convenient.
- 4.【Main parameters】◈ Pendulum energy: 7.5J, 15J, 25J, 50J, Impact speed: 3.8m/s, Pendulum angle: 160 °, Energy display resolution: 0.01J, Energy error: < 0.5%FS.
- 5.【Application】◈ The digital display impact tester is widely used to determine the impact toughness of non-metallic materials in the chemical industry, scientific research institutions, universities, and quality inspection departments.
5. MXBAOHENG Pendulum Impact Tester 50J Pendulum Energy 4 Hammers Beam Plastic Impact Testing Machine
- Bob: 7.5J, 15J, 25J energy, 50J (with a hammer)
- The minimum value of the scale: 1/100
- Impact speed: 3.8m / S
- Pendulum angle: 160 degrees
- Center to center of the specimen: 380mm
6. Huanyu Intelligent Pendulum Impact Tester Plastic Cantilever Beam Impact Tester with 5 Pendulum Energy in 4 Hammers
- Impact speed: 3.5 m／s
- Pendulum energy: 1J, 2.75J, 5.5J, 11J, 22J, 1J and 2.75J are in one hammer.
- The main technical parameters fully comply with the standard of IS0 180、GB／T 1843、GB／T 2611、JB／T 8761, etc.
- Applicable to the determination of impact toughness of non-metallic materials such as hard plastics, reinforced nylon, FRP, ceramics, cast stone, and electrical insulating materials
Additional Info :
7. Analog Pendulum Impact Tester Impact Resistance Testing Machine （Simple supporting beam）
- It is used to determine the impact toughness of hard plastics, reinforced nylon, FRP, ceramics, cast stones, plastic appliances, insulation materials and other non-metallic materials.
- This testing machine can be used for impact test of cantilever beam in laboratory or testing department of scientific research institution, college or university, non-metallic material manufacturer, etc.
- Sample type: meet the requirements of GB1834 – 80 and ISO180 – 82 and JB/T8761_1998 standards. It is a shock testing machine with simple structure, convenient operation and high cutting degree.
8. MXBAOHENG Film Pendulum Impact Tester XMJ-03 3J 0.01J Film Impact Testing Machine Pendulum Hammer
- Maximum impact energy: 3J
- Precision: 0.01J
- Test size:100mmX100mm;
- Swing range:R300mm;
- Punch size:With 25.4,With 12.76.
9. MXBAOHENG Digital Pendulum Impact Tester 22J Charpy Impact Testing Machine
- Bob: 1J 2.75J 5.5J 11J 22J (with a hammer)
- Impact speed: 3.5m / S
- Pendulum angle: 150 degrees
- Impact of the blade and clamp distance above:22+-.2mm
- Radius of the cutting edge of the blade: R= 0.8+-.2mm
10. MXBAOHENG Digital Pendulum Impact Tester Plastic Pipe Simple Beam Impact Testing Machine
- This pendulum impact tester is used to measure the impact strength of non-metallic materials such as hard plastics, reinforced nylon, glass fiber reinforced plastics, ceramics, cast stone, plastic electrical appliances, and insulating materials.
- It has the characteristics of high accuracy, good stability, and large measuring range.
- This impact testing machine can be used for the impact test of simply supported beams in scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, production inspection institutes at all levels, and material production plants.
- The product meets the requirements of ENISO179; GB/T1043, ISO9854, GB/T18743, DIN53453 standards for test equipment.
Buying Guide for pendulum impact tester
To help you buy the perfect pendulum impact tester for your needs and requirements, we have mentioned some of the best pendulum impact tester in this article. Not only that, but you can also learn about their differences as we have mentioned their major features and options.
To help you on your way, we’ve listed some questions you may want to consider before making any purchase.
- Why do I want to buy this?
- Do I need it or just want it?
- Am I getting the best deal?
- How often will I use it?
- Can I pay cash for it?
- Is it budgeted for?
- Can I borrow it?
- Can I get it used?
Although, if you still want to learn more about these pendulum impact tester for buying the perfect one, we are here with a detailed buying guide just for you. Since this buying guide is related to pendulum impact tester, you can find many major features and aspects related to pendulum impact tester. Thus, you can easily choose the perfect one by going through this article until the end.
The pendulum impact tester should last more than one use and hold up against normal wear and tear. We recommend reading the product description before purchasing pendulum impact tester to ensure they’ll last a while. Additionally, pay attention to the wash instructions.
When choosing the best pendulum impact tester, you must consider its versatility. It is important to make sure that your unit can be used for performing different tasks.
For instance, if you need to use your unit for other purposes in any other materials, getting the one with a versatile design will be an ideal option for you.
The brand is another crucial factor you must consider while looking for the pendulum impact tester. You will find both well-known and unknown brands in the market. If you are looking for a reliable and durable model, I recommend getting one from a well-known brand.
They use high-quality materials and the latest technology to manufacture their products. As a result, you will be able to get a durable and long-lasting pendulum impact tester.
Ease of Use
While choosing the pendulum impact tester, you must ensure that it is easy to use. It is important to get the one that comes with a user-friendly design.
As a result, you will be able to use your unit for a long time without facing any discomfort. Also, getting the one that comes with an easy-to-use design will help you save a lot of time and effort.
The price is another essential factor you must consider while looking for the pendulum impact tester. You need to get the one that fits your budget perfectly.
Getting the one that comes at an affordable price will help you save a lot of money. However, you must ensure that it meets your needs and requirements perfectly.
The pendulum impact tester should be easy to carry for you. Therefore, consider the size, style, design, and all the other basic features to check for the actual portability of the device. Portability comes with comfort and ease, and you need to look for all the features to look for a suitable pendulum impact tester.
The price of your pendulum impact tester will depend upon its features and the overall quality. There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
The term ‘budget’ is broader because it completely depends on the user who wants to purchase the pendulum impact tester. In this case, you can prepare a list of all the features you want to have in your pendulum impact tester. Then, look for the product that comes with these features and works well.
After that, you should carefully check the prices of each air compressor machine on your list. This will give you a precise idea about the budget you need to prepare for the pendulum impact tester you should go after.
It is important to consider your unit’s weight while working in congested areas. Getting a lightweight model will be ideal if you need to work regularly in difficult-to-reach places.
However, if portability is not your concern and you are looking for a durable model, you can go for the one with a little heavyweight.
The warranty of pendulum impact tester is when the manufacturer offers free repairs or replacements for any damages that occur to the product.
You need to check the warranty of pendulum impact tester before buying it, as you don’t want a product that doesn’t come with a warranty.
At the same time, you also need to remember that some pendulum impact tester come with a longer warranty than others, so select one with a long warranty if possible.